SEALWeb is grounded on an experts team, able to assist clients on technical and organizational sides of their projects.
Established in 2007 by its two partners, SEALWeb rapidly integrated more resources, directors of missions, head of projects, consultants, in order to adapt experts level to the precise needs of the clients.
For over 15 years, Etienne has led dematerialization project with probative value.
- Organization and IT strategy expert
- Security strategy consultant for CIOs
- « ClubPSCo » organizer
- Member of government task force on e-government
- High level manager with a Master’s Degree from USC (Los Angeles, CA)
For over 15 years, Jerome has defined and implemented security projects architectures.
- ISS and electronic trust expert
- LSTI Certification Committee Member
- Expert member at ETSI and ENISA
- Auditor for a number of certified French TSP (Trust Service Provider)
- Computer Engineer with a Master’s Degree from Paris Dauphine
As a rapidly expanding consulting firm, SEALWeb recruits different profiles: Engineers, senior consultants, head of projects, … Learn more.
If you’re looking for more targeted information, complete this form and we will get back to you shortly.