Given the high expertise level of its consultants, SEALWeb is an established, recognized training institution.
SEALWeb hosts and conducts:
- Shared training sessions on topics related dematerialization with probative value
- Tailored training sessions, adapted to clients or projects specific participants and questions
- Shared training sessions for specialized partners (editors, integrators, consulting firms,…)
SEALWeb’s training sessions cover technical points as well as legal and organizational dimensions.
Main topics addressed during SEALWeb’s training sessions:
- Online subscription, B2C contracts, B2B contracts: securing electronic contracts
- Legally compliant, digitally signed invoices: new obligations and new possibilities
- Electronic answers to calls for tenders
- PKI business uses
- Implement a Trust Infrastructure (electronic certificates, signature, authentication, time stamping, validation, cyphering)
- RGS: Stakes and impacts for ministries and IT systems
- RGS implementation in local governments
- Uses and impacts of electronic signature
- Electronic voting
More information on all SEALWeb’s training sessions via e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEALWeb’s training sessions are only available in French.